We are now back on court!
Following the regulations from State Government and Maroondah Council as well as the recommendations from Tennis Victoria, we are happy to say that tennis lessons at Heathmont TC are back on!
While this is fantastic news for our tennis community as it means we can get back to playing the sport we love, we must still be aware of social distancing measures and be extremely vigilant in maintaining health/safety precautions.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking as we recommence coaching:
– Social distancing of 1.5m between players at all times
– Hand sanitiser provided before/after lessons
– Clubhouse to remain closed (limited toilet use)
– Drink taps closed (bring own water bottle)
– Players not touching shared equipment (balls, cones, etc)
– Maximum 4 players and 1 coach to a court
– 10 minute gap scheduled between lessons to reduce exposure to others
The nature of our sport allows us to be one of the few sports permitted back already, as it is easy to maintain social distancing while participating.
To start lessons with us, contact Stephen on 0490125302 or firstname.lastname@example.org