Hot Shots Tennis is the official Tennis Australia program for primary school kids who are learning to play tennis. It uses equipment appropriate for younger children, such as softer tennis balls and smaller courts, which ensure that players can learn the fundamentals of the game in a fun engaging environment.
– For children aged approximately 5-10yrs
– Strong focus on fun and learning the basics of tennis
– Modified courts, equipment, and balls suited for kids to maximise learning
– Lower compression balls bounce at a height more appropriate for kids
– 3 main stages: Red, Orange, Green
Register for a Free Trial Lesson!
To register for Hot Shots Tennis, please contact us on 0490 125 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or register interest online via the button below.